Thank you for visiting our website (http://tasospagakis.com), hereinafter referred to as “Website,” “website,” or “Site.” If you are visually-impaired, we recommend using text-to-speech software, such as Microsoft’s Narrator or Apple’s VoiceOver, to enjoy our website. You may view our website’s Comments Policy on this site, on the bottom area of the Homepage.
Who we are
Our website address is https://tasospagakis.com. It is a personal Blog
Terms and Conditions of use
If you want to view or use http://tasospagakis.com, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below. If you disagree with any of these terms or conditions, do not use our website.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. These data aren’t shared with any another party, individual or company.
- Uploading images needs always the Administrator’s approval. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms – Cookies:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you are a guest author and you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What Are Cookies? Cookies are tiny text files that are downloaded to your computer to track aspects of your activity online and help us learn certain things about our website while improving the site and make the User’s experience more efficient. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ elements of the site’s functionality. You may see a list of all cookies used on this site at the bottom of the page.
- Email Education-Related cookies: This site offers email subscription services providing you information, knowledge-transfer, and education on aspects of Marketing, Communications, and Branding within the context of Digital Transformation. Cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show notifications which might only be valid to subscribe and/or unsubscribed users.
- Forms-Related Cookies: When you submit data (name-email-reason to contact) through a form such as those found on the Contact page or in the comment form below each article, Cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Account and Login Related Cookies: With services, we offer, we may provide you with an account and login details. If the Administrator does so, the third-party platform we use will often employ Cookies to make login easy, and so we can identify you as a paying customer.
General terms on Data Protection (GDPR)
- We confirm Consent by users to send them emails. The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the new EU law, requires us to confirm that you would like to receive emails with content from us. Whenever you accept to read, download content, and participate in e-courses in Borrowmybrain.eu, you might be asked to give your name and e-mail, to receive information on a regular basis. These (newsletter) emails contain content on the latest marketing, communication, branding trends, as well as thought leadership, offers, newsletters, and invitations to events. We will always ask you for permission to stay in touch and send you such content.
- We inform users/visitors what do we do with their data. The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the new EU law, requires us to inform you what do we do with your personal data. Tasospagakis.com maintains personal data files that are sent by the visitor/user solely for communication and knowledge-sharing purposes.
- We give the right to the visitor/user to decide. The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the new EU law, requires us to give you the right to take back your data when you wish. The visitor/user/subscriber can contact the company (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to cross-check the existence of the file, ask to change it or delete it.
- Is double opt-in enough to prove consent?
- The biggest change about GDPR is that we need consent from all email subscribers. The subscription form for the e-mail/newsletter focuses only on inviting the user to consent to receive the newsletter.
- In cases where Borrowmybrain proposes a form for purchasing hourly consulting session, or e-courses, then double opt-in will be asked by the user.
Analytics – Who we share your data with
Statistics and Google Analytics
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. As we sell services, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site make a purchase and this is the kind of data that these cookies will track.
- We also use social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in many ways. For these to work the following social media sites including, Facebook Instagram, Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Usage rights in this website
Video and audio content: This website may include one or more videos and/or audio recordings (individually and collective hereinafter referred to as the “Recordings”). This section describes our respective rights and responsibilities of the Recordings.
Recordings are for entertainment and informational purposes only: All Recordings are to be watched and/or listened to for informational and entertainment purposes only. Recordings such as Youtube videos, Live videos (reproduced from Facebook), and Podcasts are not intended to provide specific legal, financial, tax, physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever to you, any other individual or company, and should not be relied upon in that regard. Any products or services described in the Recordings are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in Recordings is not all-inclusive, is limited to information that is made available, and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Embedded recordings from external social media sites not owned by us: Some of the Recordings embedded for your viewing and listening pleasure are hosted on social media and websites not owned by us. This may include, but is not limited to, sites such as YouTube.com (individually and collectively, the “Third Party Social Media Sites”). We make no claim to the intellectual property rights of the owners of Third Party Social Media Sites. We also make no claim to the intellectual property rights of third party creators of Recordings hosted on Third Party Social Media Sites. Our embedding of such Recordings on this website is including references to the Third Party Social Media Sites and are used only as indicative examples or stimuli or references of thinking arguments for the website tasospagakis.com visitor and blog reader. Recordings are only provided for your convenience. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information contained in the Recordings. You should know that Third Party Social Media Sites may track your viewing and listening habits. Embedding Recordings on this website does not create an association, agency, joint venture, or partnership between us and the owners of the Third Party Social Media Sites or impose any liability attributable to such a relationship upon either party. If Recordings embedded on this website were created by us but are hosted on Third Party Social Media Sites, we retain all intellectual property rights for such Recordings except to the extent we granted a license to Third Party Social Media Sites to the Recordings. The hosting of these Recordings by Third Party Social Media Sites does not grant you any rights to such Recordings except to the extent provided under the applicable licenses those sites grant to viewers and listeners of Recordings they host on their websites.
- All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights.
- We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property. You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by email to email@example.com
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- The information on our website is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is your decision and at your own risks. We disclaim all warranties of any kind. We cannot guarantee that our website will always be available, or that access will be uninterrupted since we cannot control all technology and equipment factors.
- Information on our website is offered with the opinions, personal experience and subjective views of the owners and guest authors for Communications, Brands, Businesses, Startups, Mentoring, Transformation, Digital marketing and Change disruptions. This information should not necessarily be relied upon, or be considered as a professional advice from us to you since we cannot know your business, life, learning, or other own conditions.
- We are not responsible for any loss resulting from your sole reliance on such information. If you don’t accept this framework, you should discontinue using, visiting, and reading this website
Thank you for reading and accepting these